Huevos Pericos (Scrambled Eggs with Tomato and Scallion)
Time: 10 minutes Serving:2
- 2 Delicias Andinas Arepas Antioqueñas Blancas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped<
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter(to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter to medium heat skillet.
- Mince tomatoes and scallions and sauté for 2 minutes
- Scramble the two eggs, salt and pepper, in a bowl and pour egg mixture into skillet.
- While the eggs are cooking, heat the two Arepas on low heat in a griddle pan on both sides until heated.
- Constantly mix eggs with the tomato and scallions until firm.
- Take Arepas from the skillet top with a pinch of salt and mozzarella cheese. Serve with eggs.