Cheese Arepas with Avocado Salad
A naturally gluten-free, high fiber alternative to avocado toast, our award-winning cheese Arepas are delicious and healthy when topped with a fresh avocado salad.
Time: 15 minutes Serving: 2
- 2 Delicias Andinas Arepas de Queso
- 1 tomato peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter to medium heat skillet.
- Mince tomatoes and scallions and sauté for 2 minutes
- Scramble the two eggs, salt and pepper, in a bowl and pour egg mixture into skillet.
- While the eggs are cooking, heat the two Arepas on low heat in a griddle pan on both sides until heated.
- Constantly mix eggs with the tomato and scallions until firm.
- Take Arepas from the skillet top with a pinch of salt and mozzarella cheese. Serve with eggs.